- Fallopian Groove – Novice blogger and full time lawyer confronts infertility, tries and tries to get pregnant. Gets pregnant, holds breath, hilarity ensues.
- Non Sequitur Chica – 3 years of infertility with fibroids, endometrosis, poor egg quality and MFI I am finally pregnant after IVF.
- bastcoyote – I’m snarky and 42, and expecting in December… I laugh a lot and my sarcasm and skepticism keep me sane. I’m still half-convinced this is all a joke and I’m going to have an alien serial killer as a child. Or perhaps just a large vibrating mango, which is what it currently feels like.
- Chasing Rainbows – My journey through life after the storm, while everything is still a mess and there is still the possibility of a rainbow.
Due in January 2014
- Waiting for Baby – After 20 months TTC and 5 failed IUIs, finally pregnant while dealing with PCOS and hypothyroidism.
Due in March 2014
- cindysn – We have struggled with Infertility & Loss and now pregnant again
- foolishsage42 – Mother to 4-year-old, currently expecting after 2 losses on parenting, pregnancy, and keys to the universe.
Due in May 2014
- Gypsy Mama – Pregnant after 2 failed IVF cycles. I write about my family, green(ish) living, baking & travel
TTC after Pregnancy Loss
- 20 something going on 40 – Me and my too old for me soul. My journey of multiple pregnancy loss.