Hi PAIL Bloggers – it’s time for our monthly update of who is new to the PAIL Blogroll!
Please take a minute to click through the list of our newest blogroll members and find your new favorite blogger. 🙂
- Greetings from Nowhere – New mom after 3 years of IF, baby born after 1st round of IVF (born September 2013)
- 3hearts2hold1love – A blog about living and parenting a toddler and baby after infertility (born January 2013)
- Journey to the Finish Line – Mom to boy/girl twins after IVF who blogs about life, parenting and running (born May 2013)
- Chasing Rainbows – My journey through life after the storm, while everything is still a mess and there is still the possibility of a rainbow (currently pregnant)
- Connected Through Love – Adoptive mom navigating an open adoption (born April 2012)
- Gypsy Mama – Pregnant after 2 failed IVF cycles. I write about my family, green(ish) living, baking & travel (currently pregnant)
- Missing Noah – TTC+fertility drugs for preemie Owen (9/2011). Loss of Noah at 20w – TFMR (10/2013)
We know it’s been quiet around here as we have adjusted to going back to our roots and focusing more on being a blogroll and doing the Monthly Theme Posts. Some day we may start up with more weekly posting again, but in the meantime, please make sure you’re utilizing our blogroll to find other PAIL bloggers to connect with and our Resources page for all questions pertaining to pregnancy, parenting, and of course, fertility.
Also, are you interested in running a book club through PAIL? If so, please shoot us an email and let us know what book you’re interested in featuring and what timeline works best for you.
As always, thank you for being YOU and for participating in this space! We all can use the support on this unique journey of being pregnant and/or parenting after our adoption, loss, and infertility experiences.