The other day AL from Mellow in the Midwest mentioned that she had some books about infertility, loss, and adoption to give away. She would love these books to be passed on to a good home in our community. Here is what is up for grabs:
- How to Get Pregnant (Sherman J. Silber, M.D)
- Taking Charge of Your Fertility (Toni Weschler, MPH)
- The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Adoption (Christine Adamec)
- The Adoption Decision (Laura Christianson)
- The Conception Chronicles (Patty Doyle Debano)
- Unsung Lullabies: Understanding and Coping with Infertility (J Jaffe, MO Diamond, DJ Diamond)
- Infertility: Finding God’s Peace in the Journey (Lois Flowers)
- The Fertility Diet (Jorge E. Chavarro, MD ScD)
- Making Babies (Sami S. David, MD and Jill Blakeway LAc)
If you are interested in any of these, please contact AL at mellowblogger (at) gmail (dot) com to make arrangements.
If you are struggling with something or have something to share, bring us your questions – the blogroll is there to help! Submit here! Check out our resources (which would we love to keep building with your help)!