Our main goal here at PAIL Bloggers is to help connect individuals struggling with various aspects of the PAIL part of the ALI journey. The Featured Post is meant to highlight a post (past or present) from a blogger that specifically relates to the challenges of being pregnant and/or parenting through ALI. We hope this helps you to connect with other bloggers individually, in addition to perusing the blogroll for other kindred spirits.
April 2013 – Featured Posts
- Jules featured a post by Rebecca of Trying Not to Scream that is all about identity and how we define ourselves. It’s a great read about how acknowledging that we are all different comes out of honesty, not judgement. Check it out!
- Our feature posts during the week of April 8 – 12 were written by the contributors 🙂 Read what Josey, SRB, Chandra, Jules & Traathy had to say about their journeys in healing.
- Chandra featured a post by Casey of, Chances Our, about coming to that moment of knowing your fertility journey is over. How deeply sad that can be, yet also freeing. ”Coming home empty-wombed” shares Casey’s long and arduous journey of struggling with a diagnosis of translocation and what that meant for her.
- SRB shared our alternative to our monthly theme post call out. This month instead of posting a subject to write on we are encouraging you to participate in Resolve’s National Infertility Awareness Week (NIAW) Bloggers Unite Challenge. Click here to see all the details and how you can participate from writing to posting a special NIAW icon on you blog or Facebook page
- Josey featured a post by Emma in Mommyland about returning to the NICU with gifts for her son’s first birthday, and how surprisingly emotional the experience was. If you missed it, please visit Emma at her blog to read and leave her a comment!
If you haven’t yet checked out the posts above, please do so. It is never to late to leave a comment and get connected.