Our main goal here at PAIL Bloggers is to help connect individuals struggling with various aspects of the PAIL part of the ALI journey. The Featured Post is meant to highlight a post (past or present) from a blogger that specifically relates to the challenges of being pregnant and/or parenting through ALI. We hope this helps you to connect with other bloggers individually, in addition to perusing the blogroll for other kindred spirits.
June 2012 – Featured Posts
- Metholic’s Blog (home of PAIL contributor Chandra) beautifully described both the elation and the fear of pregnancy after infertility and foster-parenting.
- Lanie over at Unruffled Lanie has written a wonderfully mindful and reflective post about letting go of fear and reaching that place of feeling happy and hopeful at the end of her first trimester.
- Leah at Everyday Love wrote an inspiring post about how talking about her miscarriages was such an important step in the healing process for her, and how blogging has helped with that.
- Heather at Survive Infertility & Thrive submitted this very honest post about how infertility colored her perception on what parenting would be like, and the reality of the emotional highs and lows of that first week after birth.
What now? Life on the “other side”
In addition to the many thoughtful comments, several readers chose to write their own posts in response to the questions asked at the end of this post by SRB. If you haven’t already, please visit these folks and read their powerful posts about the path to healing.
- Lyndell at Getting it Sorted: Am I a Survivor?
- Julie Anita at The Adventures of Chicken and Ham: The Devil You Know
- Chon at Life Begins: What Now? Life on the Other Side
- Josey from My Cheap Version of Therapy: What Now? Life on the Other Side
- AS from Mira’s Mama: Aftermath
If you haven’t yet checked out the posts above, please do so. It is never to late to leave a comment and get connected.