Our main goal here at PAIL Bloggers is to help connect individuals struggling with various aspects of the PAIL part of the ALI journey. The Featured Post is meant to highlight a post (past or present) from a blogger that specifically relates to the challenges of being pregnant and/or parenting through ALI. We hope this helps you to connect with other bloggers individually, in addition to perusing the blogroll for other kindred spirits.
May 2013 – Featured Posts
- Jules featured a touching and heart wrenching post by E of Dreaming of Babies as she processes welcoming another child into her life while also facing a very serious and scary medical condition. We hope you’ll read Laying it all out there and send good thoughts toE and her family.
- This week, Chandra featured a Mothers’ Day-themed post from Serene Jonesentitled “Worst Expectations: Motherhood Lost,” touching on the very real experience of Mothers’ Day for those who have lost a much-wanted child, be it through pregnancy loss, failed adoption, or another loss.
- Chandra shared with us a revealing post by Lindsey of Adventures of Endo in the Arctic about body image, inspired by her nephew’s question “Does that mean camels are ugly?”
- PAIL featured some phenomenal ladies during the week of Mothers Day and we invite you to check back to see what mothering has meant to these ladies in the past few years.
- About this mothering gig – by Chon of Life Begins
- Mama in the mirror – by waterbelle44 of honest: status update
- Mothering as a Dragon Mom – by Elizabeth of Snips, Snails and Puppy Dog Tales
- On the first year. (or the first 11 months and one week) – by Lulu of And now, let the wild rumpus start!
- This is what I wanted, right? – by Jeannine of Life by the Day
- How do you solve a problem like a mother? – by ozifrog of maybe baby, J-man, & the adventures of hub-in-boots
- Remembering Mother’s Day – by Jess of It’s Just A Box of Rain
If you haven’t yet checked out the posts above, please do so. It is never to late to leave a comment and get connected.