Our main goal here at PAIL Bloggers is to help connect individuals struggling with various aspects of the PAIL part of the ALI journey. The Featured Post is meant to highlight a post (past or present) from a blogger that specifically relates to the challenges of being pregnant and/or parenting through ALI. We hope this helps you to connect with other bloggers individually, in addition to perusing the blogroll for other kindred spirits.
July 2012 – Featured Posts
- Trinity of 3 is a Magic Number wrote beautiful and deeply honest post about discovering a surprise pregnancy, and what this means for her identity, her trust, and the certainties of life.
- AL of Mission: Motherhood unknowingly kicked off our July Theme with her post “Gun Shy” about the thoughts and fears so many of us face in regards to TTC for #2.
- Shannon of Solo Pronto wrote an incredible post about regaining a sense of who she was before infertility, and highlights the nuanced emotional highs and lows of pregnancy after infertility and loss.
- Julia of 3 Bed, 2 Bath, 1 Baby submitted her post “Formula Moms are Not the Devil” and we just had to highlight that yes indeed, all moms are doing the very best they can for their babies, and we need to support each in that.
- Kristen of Rage Against the Minivan published a very thought-provoking post asking parents to please educate their kids about adoption so that hers don’t have to. Both the post and the comments are worth a read.
If you haven’t yet checked out the posts above, please do so. It is never to late to leave a comment and get connected.