Thank you all for your submissions! Below are the posts for the June 2013 Monthly Theme topic, “Looking Back.” We asked you to take a look where you were this time last year, two years ago, or more. What has changed in your life? How have you changed as a person? Read on and see what these PAIL Bloggers had to say!
- Kalyn @ The Kasun Family, “Looking Back“– A quick look back on the past 5 Junes and how much has changed!
- Delenn @ Slaying, Blogging, Whatever…, “Looking Back“– Going back through posts before, during and after my infertility. About life in general and specific.
- Amanda @ My Life in a Nutshell, “Looking Back“– June is a month of reflection– looking back at what IF and loss has stolen and the perspective it has given me.
- Emma @ Emma in Mommyland, “Looking Back“– A look back at June 2010 – June 2013.
- Jess @ It’s Just a Box of Rain, “How Has Life Changed?“– So much has changed the past few Junes, from doubt and pain to hope and mommy hood… but there are still a few curves ahead and I find myself wondering what future Junes have in store.
- J o s e y @ My Cheap Version of Therapy, “Looking Back“– No wonder the ALI journey is hard to understand from the outside. Looking back over a quick snapshot of my journey the past four years, it seems so “easy”– but I know it was anything but when we were in the middle of it!
- Slese1014 @ Mommyhood After Fertility Frustration, “Looking Back…“– A trip down memory lane from engagement to pregnancy number 2 filled with ups and downs and all arounds…
- Esperanza @ Stumbling Gracefully, “Looking Back“– A look back at the mountains and valleys that have marked the landscape of our family-building experience.
- Cablearms, “Landslide“– An excerpt: “… There comes a point in one’s life when everything seems to fit… to fall into place. Around this time last year, life seemed to be filled with confusion, instability and haze. This year, I feel more alive than I’ve ever been, more loved than I’ve ever felt, more needed than I could ever be, and more present in my life. I am here in the now– happy, healthy, whole.”
- Megan @ My New Journey with Being a Mom After Infertility and Battling My Weight, “Another Spin Around the Sun“– The next step in our journey, becoming parents after IF, dealing with PCOS and my continuous battle with my weight.”
- Amanda @ Reading Each Page, “What a Difference a Year Makes“– My journey toward a baby had just begun in June 2011, it was at the height of difficulty in June of 2012, and in June of 2013. From hopeful to depressed to unbelievably lucky, all in the course of 3 Junes. What a difference a year makes.
- UncommonNonsense1, “Looking Back“– A look at four Junes, and how much my life has changed.
- Kacey @ Recipe for a Baby, “Looking back…“– From marriage to completing our family– the last six years.
- Sharon @ Conception Misconceptions, “PAIL Monthly Theme Post“– A reflection on what I was doing around this time the past six years.
If you are still writing your post, or these posts inspire you, link up in the comments. Additional posts will be added through the end of the week, so check back in to see if any new posts pop up, and feel free to leave some general comments on the topic below.