Here are the posts for our October 2012 topic “Obsessed with Babies”
- Since traveling the ALI journey have you found yourself “obsessing” over all things babies?
- Do you find yourself researching all things child-related, from toys, to food choices, to child-raising methodologies?
- What choices have you made, or not made, as a result of your ALI journey?
- Do you obsess over your child’s health, development, socialization, etc?
- Do you obsess over adding to your family?
- Claudine of This Beautiful Life says “My obsession started with getting pregnant…” in “Obsessed with Babies.”
- Gemini Momma of Three Geminis and a Sagittarius tells us her goal as “One incurable Project Maker’s quest to NOT make a project out of her children,” in “Obsession, not by Calvin Klein.”
- Sarah of Mommyhood After Fertility Frustration takes us on “A random look at how my daughter has changed the
focus of my obsession…” in “You Crazy, Baby.”
- Traathy of Happily Ever After discusses the “The journey baby crazy took us in our lives,” in, “My Public Speaking Debut.”
- Josey of My Cheap Version of Therapy writes “I’ve been on a sliding scale of obsession for the past 3 1/2 years, but thanks to you, I now spend more time with my baby and less time obsessing. You think I’m joking?” in “Obsessed with Babies.”
- Courtney of All The Sun For You says “I’m now a total 180 from the “baby crazy” lady I once was,” in “Baby Crazy.”
- No Baby Ruth writes how “I’m guilty of obsessing about nothing, focusing on everything,” in “Cure for an obsession: get another one.”
- Ms. Furture PharmD of Mom PharmD shares with us “Some thoughts on the depths (well, from the depths) of obsession with babies,” in “Baby Obsession.”
- April of R. Sativus shares “My daughter’s baby obsession and my journey from baby-crazy to just-plain-crazy to crazy happy,” in “Obsessed with Babies.”
- Coco of “Fruit Snacks and Freezer Jam” tells us that when “OCD meets IF; it isn’t pretty,” in her post “Obsession.”
- Heather of “Survive and Thrive” gives us a list of how “I’m obsessed by all things baby from stocking up on books and magazines, to spending all my days with a baby,” in “Obsessed by All Things Baby.”
- Jules of “Two Pink Tulips” shares with us her journey of “Examining my need to fixate on baby-making and baby-raising and how difficult it is to tease out infertility & obsession from my parenting,” in “Obsessed with Obsession.”