First off, we would like to say a huge thank you to the seven ladies who stepped up and offered to share their thoughts on mothering this past week. As expected, they had a huge range of thoughts and emotions surrounding the topic, and it has been great to get a chance to read about the concept of mothering from so many different perspectives!
If you didn’t get a chance to read the posts and comment this past week, please take a minute to go back through these posts. I think you will find feelings you identify with, concepts you can learn from, and thoughts to share with others.
Happy Mother’s Day from everyone here at PAIL!
- About this mothering gig – by Chon of Life Begins
- Mama in the mirror – by waterbelle44 of honest: status update
- Mothering as a Dragon Mom – by Elizabeth of Snips, Snails and Puppy Dog Tales
- On the first year. (or the first 11 months and one week) – by Lulu of And now, let the wild rumpus start!
- This is what I wanted, right? – by Jeannine of Life by the Day
- How do you solve a problem like a mother? – by ozifrog of maybe baby, J-man, & the adventures of hub-in-boots
- Remembering Mother’s Day – by Jess of It’s Just A Box of Rain